Alexandre Bensoussan is a partner in the Labour Law department.
A specialist in labour law, Alexandre counsels and litigates in fields related to labour law and social security law, for a clientele made up of companies and French and international groups. In addition to his fifteen years of experience in this domain, he has developed in-depth experience in the management of labour issues involved in M&As and restructuring projects, within a national and international context, as well as in the design and introduction of staff management strategies in companies.
Moreover, he effectively assists in individual or group relations, in particular on issues concerning working hour organisation, staff protection, relations with staff representative bodies, salaries and incentive plans.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Employment (Tier 2)
- Chambers Europe 2020: Employment (Band 4)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Collective bargaining
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Décideurs 2020:
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– High-risk litigation and criminal labor law
– Additional social protection
– Mobility and expatriation
– Representation of senior executives