Alexandre Bensoussan is a partner in the Labour Law department.
A specialist in labour law, Alexandre counsels and litigates in fields related to labour law and social security law, for a clientele made up of companies and French and international groups. In addition to his fifteen years of experience in this domain, he has developed in-depth experience in the management of labour issues involved in M&As and restructuring projects, within a national and international context, as well as in the design and introduction of staff management strategies in companies.
Moreover, he effectively assists in individual or group relations, in particular on issues concerning working hour organisation, staff protection, relations with staff representative bodies, salaries and incentive plans.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Labor law – Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– Labor law – Collective bargaining and social relations
– Labor law – High-risk litigation and criminal labor law
– Labor law – Additional social protection
– Labor / Employment – Mobility and expatriation
– Labor law – Representation of managers
– Human resources – Social security