Arnaud Molinier is a partner in litigation, insolvency proceedings and insurance.
Arnaud Molinier has cross-disciplinary experience in the fields of civil and commercial litigation, professional liability as well as in insurance law.
He supports his clients in pre-litigation, commercial litigation and in enforcement measures. He regularly advises insurance companies in analyzing risks and loss management and in setting up their cover.
He also assists companies in anticipating and solving problems while supporting managers in awareness-raising and risk mitigation, including within the context of liability cases or personal sanctions.
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1998, Arnaud is a member of the AMRAE [Risk Management and Insurance Association], the IFPPC [French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings] and of the TMA France [Turnaround Management Association France].
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2021: individually ranked in Insurance Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Insurance (Tier 3)
– Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (Tier 4)
- Chambers Europe 2020:
– Insurance (Recognized practitioner)
– Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020:
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
– Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
– Acquisition litigation
- Décideurs 2020:
– Civil liability and financial risk (Excellent)
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Commercial litigation
– Regulatory assurance / reassurance
- Member of the AMRAE [Risk Management and Insurance Association]
- Member of the IFPPC [French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings]
- Member of the TMA France [Turnaround Management Association France].