Arnaud Molinier is a partner in litigation, insolvency proceedings and insurance.
Arnaud Molinier has cross-disciplinary experience in the fields of civil and commercial litigation, professional liability as well as in insurance law.
He supports his clients in pre-litigation, commercial litigation and in enforcement measures. He regularly advises insurance companies in analyzing risks and loss management and in setting up their cover.
He also assists companies in anticipating and solving problems while supporting managers in awareness-raising and risk mitigation, including within the context of liability cases or personal sanctions.
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1998, Arnaud is a member of the AMRAE (Risk Management and Insurance Association) and of the IFPPC (French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019 : Recognized practitioner (Insurance)
- Best Lawyers in France 2020 : individually ranked in the category Insurance Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Insurance (Tier 3)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law (Tier 4 )
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
– Acquisition litigation
– Financial litigation, stock exchange, regulatory AMF (3 stars)
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Civil liability and financial risk
– Regulatory assurance / reassurance
– Commercial litigation