Chloé Thiéblemont is a partner in real estate finance
Chloé Thiéblemont specialises in the field of real estate, particularly in real estate finance. She also assists clients in banking law, in particular within the context of structured or acquisition financings.
She regularly advises banks, insurance companies, funds and institutional investors, French or foreign, on the structuring and financing of their property operations. She also intervenes regularly in cross-border operations. Listed in the leading guides, her clients describe her as being „a great help and very involved“ in her cases.
In addition, Chloé is a member of the ‚Cercle Complice des Femmes de l’Immobilier‚ a league of women in real estate.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Global 2019: ranked individually (Band 3) in the category Real Estate: Finance
- Chambers Global 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : ranked individually (Next Generations Lawyers) in the category Real Estate
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Real Estate : Property Operations/Financing (Excellent) and in the category Banking and tax strategies : Property Operations/ Financing
- Le Point 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate among the best law firms in France