- Wettbewerb, Vertrieb und Verbraucherrecht
- Risiko und Versicherungen
Emmanuel Tricot is a Partner in Competition, Distribution and Consumer Law in Paris and Brussels
Emmanuel Tricot practices Competition law and covers numerous economic sectors (industry, internet retail, telecoms, energy, insurance or notably the banking sector). He assists large clients on strategic and complex cases.
He has experience of competition investigations, litigation and pre-litigation procedures before the French Competition Authority or the European Commission, the regulation of French and European mergers, private competition litigation, State aid, contracts and consumer law.
Having a doctorate in Law, Emmanuel holds a Master degree in Corporate Law (University Paris I-Panthéon Sorbonne) and a degree from the Institute of Higher Business Studies.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category European law, competition and distribution
- Le Magazine des Affaires: recognized among the 50 rising stars of the Paris Bar
- The best lawyer 2019: recognized in the catgory Competition/antitrust Law & European Union Law
- Member of APREF (Association of professionals of reinsurance in France)
- Member of AFEC (French Association for the Study of Competition)
- Member of APDC (Association of lawyers practicing competition law)