Fabrice Cassin is a public law partner, involved in the energy sector for twenty years
A specialist in public law, Fabrice deals with environmental law, public contracts, urban planning, administrative litigation and complex operations matters.
Involved in the renewable energies sector for more than twenty years, Fabrice is recognized as an expert in energy law. He assists his clients – major private operators – in the implementation of energy projects (competitive tenders, administrative authorizations, land acquisition and environmental audit), both in France and abroad. He is more specifically involved in land-based and off-shore wind farm projects as well as hydroelectric, photovoltaic and biomass projects.
A member of the board of directors of France Energie Eolienne (French association dedicated to the wind energy sector), Fabrice chairs their Laws and Regulations Commission, contributing to the energy law evolution.
With a doctorate in law, Fabrice Cassin also lectures in Public Law at the University of Paris Est.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: ranked individually (Band 2) in the category Projects & Energy : Domestic
- Chambers Europe 2019: ranked individually (Band 4) in the category Environnement
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Environment (Band 1)
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Projects & Energy : Domestic (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: ranked individually (Leading Individual) in the category Energy regulatory and public law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Environment (Tier 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Energy (Tier 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Administrative and public law (Tier 3)
- Best Lawyers in France 2019 : cited in Energy
- Law trophies 2019 : gold trophy in the category Environment
- Le Point 2019: recognized in Environement among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the categories Renewable energies, Environment, classified installations, sites and polluted soils, industrial waste grounds (Outstanding), and in the categories Waste, Water act, Public domain, Regulatory, Litigation (Excellent)