Florence Trognon-Dumain is a partner in Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law.
Florence assists her clients, French and international groups and investment funds, on their operations of acquisition, merger, investment and fundraising and in particular in the renewable energy sector as well as in the aeronautic sector.
Florence advises her clients on corporate law, commercial law issues. She also intervenes on commercial contracts.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 200 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the category
– Private Equity – Development capital transactions
– Private Equity – Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)