Florence Trognon-Dumain is a partner in Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law.
Florence assists her clients, French and international groups and investment funds, on their operations of acquisition, merger, investment and fundraising and in particular in the renewable energy sector as well as in the aeronautic sector.
Florence advises her clients on corporate law, commercial law issues. She also intervenes on commercial contracts.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Law Trophy 2020: Gold Trophy in Renewable Energy Law
- Law Trophy 2020: Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- IFLR1000 2020: recognized in the category M&A
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Private Equity – Development capital transactions
– Private Equity – Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions