Florence Trognon-Dumain is a partner in Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law.
Florence assists her clients, French and international groups and investment funds, on their operations of acquisition, merger, investment and fundraising and in particular in the renewable energy sector as well as in the aeronautic sector.
Florence advises her clients on corporate law, commercial law issues. She also intervenes on commercial contracts.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2020: Projects & Energy:Domestic (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- IFLR1000 2020: Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du Droit 2020:
– Gold Trophy in Renewable Energy Law
– Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- Magazine des affaires 2020: ranked in the Infrastructure Palmarès in
– Energy Greenfield
– Infrastructure Brownfield
– Infrastructure Greenfield
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020:
– Mergers an Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
- Décideurs 2019:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Private Equity – Development capital transactions
– Private Equity – Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions