- Immobilientransaktionen und - Management
François-Régis Fabre-Falret is a partner in real estate, in particular investment property.
François-Régis Fabre-Falret has extensive expertise in the area of real estate law and in particular in the context of complex transactions for real estate investment on behalf of French and foreign clients.
He is thus active in advising for real estate partnerships, acquisition or disposal of properties, forward sale agreement, acquisition and disposal of companies dealing in real estate, as well as in development/construction transactions (development contracts, project management contracts…).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: ranked individually in the category Real Estate
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Construction (Tier 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate Development (Outstanding) and in Construction Constracts (Excellent 2)
- Best Lawyers in France 2019: recognized individually in the category Real Estate
- Law Trophies 2019 : silver trophee in the category Property development
- Le Point 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate among the best law firms in France