François Versini-Campinchi, is a partner in energy law, primarily in public law
François is involved mainly in town planning law, environmental law and classified installations, electricity law and renewable energies (which includes wind energy, photovoltaic energy, hydropower and biomass), as well as in public contract law and drafting complex contracts in the public domain. He also litigates in these areas before administrative courts.
François is highly specialized in the renewable energy sector and more specifically in the solar and wind sectors. He assists his clients – including international and French companies, investment founds, banks – on development phase as well as financing and acquisitions of projects.
He has also developed specific expertise in the development of energy projects in Africa.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2021: Projects & Energy: Domestic (Band 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Industry focus: Energy (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2021: Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies
- Law Trophies 2020: gold trophee in the category Renewable Energy Law
- Law Trophies 2019 : gold trophee in the category Environment