Françoise Pelletier is a partner working in employment law and co-founder of the firm.
Françoise Pelletier has a recognised expertise in the area of employment law (advice and litigation). She advises and assists French and foreign companies in the context of collective and individual relationships, restructuring transactions, day-to-day management, assistance in the prevention and legal processing of psycho-social risks and in issues of sub-contracting and staff secondment. She counsels and assists clients in as well.
Françoise participates regularly in training activities and seminars. She is the author of several works and numerous articles.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- The Best Lawyer 2020: individually ranked in the category Employment law
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Band 4)
- Chambers Europe 2019: individually ranked (Band 3) in the category Employment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Collective bargaining
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category Employment protection plan and related collective litigation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– High-risk litigation and criminal labor law
– Additional social protection
– Mobility and expatriation
– Representation of senior executives
– Social security