Françoise Pelletier is a partner working in employment law and co-founder of the firm.
Françoise Pelletier has a recognised expertise in the area of employment law (advice and litigation). She advises and assists French and foreign companies in the context of collective and individual relationships, restructuring transactions, day-to-day management, assistance in the prevention and legal processing of psycho-social risks and in issues of sub-contracting and staff secondment. She counsels and assists clients in as well.
Françoise participates regularly in training activities and seminars. She is the author of several works and numerous articles.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: individually ranked (Band 3) in the category Employment
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Employment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Employment (Tier 2)
- The Best Lawyer 2019: Recognised in the Labour and Employment law category
- Décideurs 2017: recognized in the categories M&A Labour Law Issues – France (Excellent)