Gilles Gassenbach is a partner in the Litigation Department.
Gilles has an extensive experience in corporate litigation, white-collar crime and industrial litigation. He is notably recognized for his expertise in industrial liability, products liability and insurance law. In the energy sector, he assists his clients – large energy groups – on legal matters relating to environmental impact and neighbourhood disturbances on energy projects.
Gilles is also very active in the IT services, distribution and automotive sectors. He regularly represents his clients on pre-litigation matters, setting up with them strategies to manage crises. He has developed as well an expertise in arbitration for large groups.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Insurance (Tier 3)
– Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (Tier 4)
- Chambers Europe 2020:
– individually ranked in Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 5)
– Insurance (Recognized practitioner)
– Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 4)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Gold Trophy in Renewable Energies Law
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2020:
– Environmental litigation (Excellent)
– Claims and insurance litigation (Excellent 2)
– Ground transport claims (road and rail)
– Product liability
– Commercial litigation
- Décideurs 2019:
– Africa Desk – International arbitration and litigation
– Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies