Gilles Gassenbach is a partner in the Litigation Department.
Gilles has an extensive experience in corporate litigation, white-collar crime and industrial litigation. He is notably recognized for his expertise in industrial liability, products liability and insurance law. In the energy sector, he assists his clients – large energy groups – on legal matters relating to environmental impact and neighbourhood disturbances on energy projects.
Gilles is also very active in the IT services, distribution and automotive sectors. He regularly represents his clients on pre-litigation matters, setting up with them strategies to manage crises. He has developed as well an expertise in arbitration for large groups.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: individually ranked in the category Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 2)
- Legal 500 Paris 2018: recognized in the category Insurance (Tier 3)
- Legal 500 Paris 2018: recognized in the category Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law
- Décideurs 2017: recognized in the categories Arbitration, Industrial Risks, Financial Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Option Droit & Affaires 2017: recognized in the category Acquisitions litigations, Defective products Litigation