Gilles Gassenbach is a partner in the Litigation Department.
Gilles has an extensive experience in corporate litigation, white-collar crime and industrial litigation. He is notably recognized for his expertise in industrial liability, products liability and insurance law. In the energy sector, he assists his clients – large energy groups – on legal matters relating to environmental impact and neighbourhood disturbances on energy projects.
Gilles is also very active in the IT services, distribution and automotive sectors. He regularly represents his clients on pre-litigation matters, setting up with them strategies to manage crises. He has developed as well an expertise in arbitration for large groups.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019:
– Recognized practitioner (Insurance)
– recognized in the categories: Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 2)
– individually ranked in the category Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 5)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Insurance (Tier 3)
– Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law (Tier 4 )
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Energy & environment – Environmental litigation (Excellent)
– Claims and insurance litigation (Excellent 2)
– Ground transport claims (road and rail)
– Commercial litigation
– Product liability
– Africa Desk – International arbitration and litigation
– Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies