Jacques-Henry de Bourmont is a partner in tax matters in the Franco-German area.
Jacques-Henry De Bourmont works in the field of French and international tax matters for companies and investment funds (litigation, transfer prices, intangible asset management, R&D). He advises his clients on how to optimise their assets, structure „management packages“, remunerate their management teams and handle real estate tax issues, in particular in the Franco-German domain.
Jacques-Henry teaches at the ESSEC Business School (preparing students for the Master’s Degree in Management and Property) and participated in the publication of „La règle du jeu : montage et suivi d’opérations immobilières d’entreprise“ [The rules of the game: planning and monitoring of company property operations] (Editions du Moniteur – 2014) and of the work „Immeuble durable“ [The sustainable building] in the Lamy Conformité collection.
Jacques-Henry is a Foreign Trade Advisor. He is also a member of the French association of capital investment funds (AFIC), the Institute of Legal and Tax advisors (IACF) and of the International Fiscal Association (IFA).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– LBO – Advising management teams
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 200 M€ (3 stars)
- International Tax Review 2019: recognized in the category General corporate tax (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the categories:
– Taxation of associations and non-profit organizations (Excellent 1)
– Tax litigation and readjustment assistance
– Taxation of international groups
– Africa Desk – Corporate M&A
– Africa Desk – Tax law
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)