Julie Cittadini advises on mergers and acquisitions, contract law and restructuring.
Julie Cittadini assists industrial groups and service providers in high value transactions, external growth and joint-ventures, as well as in sale, recovery or restructuring. Within the course of her practice, Julie has also built up a strong competence in negotiating and drafting commercial agreements.
Julie also heads the firm’s Restructuring practice and advises French and foreign clients on crisis management, financial or operational restructuring, both in an out-of-court and in a litigation context.
Julie Cittadini has been teaching corporate law at Sciences-Po Paris since 2018.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021 : Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Le point 2021 : Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
- Trophées du droit 2021: Silver Trophy in Collective Proceedings and Restructuring – Mid Cap
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021:
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
- Décideurs 2021:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 1)
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A
– Africa Desk – TMT
- IFLR1000 2020:
– individually ranked (Notable practitioner) in Mergers and acquisitions
– individually ranked (Notable practitioner) in Restructuring
– Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020:
– Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
- Member of the TMA France [Turnaround Management Association France]