Julie Cittadini is a partner in mergers and acquisitions, contract law and restructuring.
Julie Cittadini assists industrial groups and service providers in high value transactions, external growth and joint-ventures, for sale, recovery or restructuring.
She also assists her clients with negotiation and preparation of commercial agreements applied to the media sector, including coproduction contracts, joint-ventures, financing of joint-ventures, financing of television formats, programme instructions, representation contracts for artists, etc..
Julie also has expertise in turn around transactions to negotiate the conditions of entry for investors in the capital of restructured companies where these latter offer an investment in order to assist the business with recovery by ensuring implementation of a plan for sale or continuation.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- IFLR1000 2020:
– individually ranked (Notable practitioner) in Mergers and acquisitions
– individually ranked (Notable practitioner) in Restructuring
– Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- Décideurs 2020: Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020:
– Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
- Décideurs 2019:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A
– Africa Desk – TMT
- Member of the TMA France [Turnaround Management Association France]