- Fusionen und Übernahmen sowie Gesellschaftsrecht
- Immobilientransaktionen und - Management
Karim Nassif is partner in the Dubai office.
Karim Nassif has more than 20 years’ experience in arbitration, dispute resolution, real estate, M&A and corporate law. He assists clients in litigation and works on complex and cross-border disputes and transactions.
He developed a strong practice in arbitration, acting as counsel, expert and arbitrator in many complex disputes under the most leading international and regional arbitration rules, including the rules of the ICC, LCIA, DIAC, AAA-ICDR, GCC, UNCITRAL, IICRA and ADCCAC, and in various arbitrations seated in the UK, France, USA and the Middle East (Dubai being a major global arbitration centre).
Further, Karim uses his deep litigation experience for the benefit of his clients, while acting a counsel in M&A and corporate law, by trying to avoid future disputes.
Karim is a vivid advocate of French and civil law and recognized as such in the MENA/Gulf Region.
He is the current Vice-Chairman of the IBA Mediation Committee. He is, as well, a speaker in civil law, arbitration, real estate and construction and legislative reform matters in many conferences organized globally.
Karim is an international arbitrator and pleads in three languages – French, English and Arabic.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Global 2019 (United Arab Emirates): individually ranked (Band 4) in the category Dispute Resolution
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the category International arbitration
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Commercial litigation
– International arbitration
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Africa Desk – International arbitration and litigation