Marie-Laetitia De La Ville-Baugé is counsel in environment law
A lawyer since 2005, Marie-Laetitia has developed a strong expertise in environmental law. She joined the Environment team of LPA-CGR avocats as counsel in 2019 after spending 15 years in a major US law firm.
She is particularly active in matters involving environmental issues related toindustrial projects including major litigation involving soil and groundwater pollution,dismantling of industrial sites projects and agreements, environmental damages and claims, environmental negotiation in M&A transactions and post-acquisition litigation.
She also advises clients on waste law and extended producer responsibilityregulations.
In addition, Marie-Laetitia may also be called upon to intervene in public andadministrative law by putting her expertise in public contract law and public lawlitigation at the service of the firm.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2021: individually ranked in Environmental law
- Chambers Europe 2020:
– ranked individually (Band 4) in Environment
– Environment (Band 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– ranked individually (Next Generation Partner) in the category Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Environment among the best law firms in France
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Environment
- Les Echos 2020: recognized among the 5 lawyers who stand out in their speciality