Wyssam Mansour is counsel within the M&A Department.
Wyssam advises French and international clients on mergers and acquisitions and corporate law, with a particular focus on the energy sector, especially renewable energies. He has also developed an expertise in infrastructure and investment-capital (development and fund raising of innovative companies).
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2012, Wyssam joined LPA-CGR in 2016. Wyssam holds a Magistère in Economic Law Activities (Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne), a Master 2 in Corporate Law and Tax (Paris II – Panthéon-Assas) and a LL.M Degree in International Business Law (King’s College London).
Wyssam is a member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2022: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 4)
- Le point 2022 : Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
- Décideurs 2021: Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 1)
- IFLR1000 2021: Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap