Yves Moukory is a partner at the Douala office, working in energy, mines, PPP and project finance.
Yves Moukory Eyoum works in the oil, gas and mining sectors (preparation-review of laws and rules governing these sectors, preparation and negotiation of typical oil and gas contracts, assistance in the processes of attribution of blocks), as well as in the electrical energy sector (assistance in production projects independent of electricity, including sources of renewable energy).
Yves is also very active in public-private partnerships and public services delegations. Moreover, he works on project finance, mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. This wide range of activities and 15 years’ experience are the pillars of Yves’ legal expertise.
He counsels international institutions, the governments of Central and West Africa and the major petroleum, energy and industrial groups.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019 (Africa) : recognized in tier 2 for Cameroon
- Jeune Afrique 2019: recognized among the top 50 business lawyers in 2018
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Africa Desk – Project financing
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A
– Africa Desk – TMT
– Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies
- Décideurs 2018 : recognized in the categories Oil, Gas, Mining, Natural resources and energies