Fatima-Zohra Bouchemla is a partner accredited to the Supreme Court and to the State Council.
Fatima assists Algerian and international companies in the negotiation of international commercial contracts and in intellectual property law.
She has a strong and recognized expertise in national and international arbitration.
Her main activities are in Trademark Law, Distribution Law and Commercial Litigation: commercial, tax, employment and business criminal law, in ad hoc arbitration, national and international.
She chairs the Committee on Employment and Work in the « Forum des Chefs d’Entreprise ».
Fatima-Zohra was previously working, as a partner, in Lefèvre Pelletier Law Firm in Algiers.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021 (Algérie) :
– Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Tier 2)
– Dispute resolution (Tier 3)
– Foreign Firm (Tier 3)
- Décideurs 2021: Africa Desk – International arbitration and litigation
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019 (Algeria):
– individually ranked (Leading Individual) in Commercial, Corporate et M&A
– Commercial, Corporate et M&A (Tier 2)