Alexae Fournier-de Faÿ is a partner in financing and restructuring.
A lawyer since 2007 and a partner since 2017, Alexae works in real estate finance and investment (asset or share deal), as well as financing for acquisition (senior and subordinate debt) and syndicated financing. She also advises credit institutions, financial sponsors and borrowers. She has participated in numerous cross border transactions.
Alexae has also developed specific expertise in debt restructuring (in particular mandat ad hoc and conciliation) and insolvency proceedings, providing advice to both creditors and debtors.
She holds a DEA in General Private Law (Paris II – 2006) and a Master’s degree in Economic Law (Sciences Po – 2006). Alexae worked for eight years in top international firms in Paris and London. She regularly publishes legal articles in Opérations Immobilières.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2021:
– individually ranked (up and coming) in Real Estate: Finance
– Projects & Energy: Domestic (Band 2)
– Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021:
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
– Industry focus: Energy (Tier 2)
– Banking and finance: transactional work (Tier 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021: Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
- Décideurs 2021:
– Real estate transactions – financing (Excellent 1)
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Africa Desk – Project financing
- Le Point 2021: Real Estate (5 stars)
- Trophées du droit 2020: Gold Trophy in Renewable Energies Law
- Décideurs 2020: Project finance – Banks and Sponsors (Highly recommended)
- Magazine des affaires 2020: ranked in the Infrastructure Palmarès in
– Energy Greenfield
– Infrastructure Brownfield
– Infrastructure Greenfield
- IFLR 1000: ranked in Banking and Finance
- Décideurs 2019:
– Banking & Finance (Highly recommended)
– Real estate transactions – financing (Excellent)
– Project Finance – advising banks & sponsors (Highly recommended)
- Member of the TMA France [Turnaround Management Association France]