Alexae Fournier-de Faÿ is a partner in financing and restructuring.
A lawyer since 2007 and a partner since 2017, Alexae works in real estate finance and investment (asset or share deal), as well as financing for acquisition (senior and subordinate debt) and syndicated financing. She also advises credit institutions, financial sponsors and borrowers. She has participated in numerous cross border transactions.
Alexae has also developed specific expertise in debt restructuring (in particular mandat ad hoc and conciliation) and insolvency proceedings, providing advice to both creditors and debtors.
She holds a DEA in General Private Law (Paris II – 2006) and a Master’s degree in Economic Law (Sciences Po – 2006). Alexae worked for eight years in top international firms in Paris and London. She regularly publishes legal articles in Opérations Immobilières.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2019: ranked individually (up and coming) in the category Real Estate: Finance
- Chambers Europe 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the category Insolvency (Excellent 2)
- Le Point 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate among the best law firms in France