Arnaud Molinier is a partner in litigation, insurance and insolvency proceedings.
Arnaud Molinier has cross-disciplinary experience in the fields of civil and commercial litigation, professional liability as well as in insurance law.
He supports his clients in pre-litigation, commercial litigation and in enforcement measures. He regularly advises insurance companies in analyzing risks and loss management and in setting up their cover.
He also assists companies in anticipating and solving problems while supporting managers in awareness-raising and risk mitigation, including within the context of liability cases or personal sanctions.
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1998, Arnaud is a member of the AMRAE [Risk Management and Insurance Association] and of the IFPPC [French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings].
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2023: individually ranked in Insurance Law
- Chambers Europe 2022: Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 4)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 :
– Insurance (Tier 2)
– Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (Tier 4)
- Trophées du droit 2022 :
– Silver Trophy in Collective Proceedings and Restructuring – Mid Cap
– Silver Trophy in Industrial Risks & Insurance
- Option Droit & Affaires 2022:
– Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
– Financial litigation, stock exchange, regulatory AMF
– Acquisition litigation
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
- Décideurs 2022:
– Civil liability and financial risk (Excellent)
– Claims and insurance litigation (Excellent 2)
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Ground transport claims
– Regulatory assurance / reassurance
– Commercial litigation
- IFLR1000 2022 : Restructuring and insolvency
- Chambers Europe 2020: Insurance (Recognized practitioner)
- Member of the AMRAE [Risk Management and Insurance Association]
- Member of the IFPPC [French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings].