LPA-CGR lawyers again ranked in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in France! - LPA-CGR lawyers again ranked in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in France! The firm has 24 lawyers ranked in this edition, including ...
Webinar TMA France | Impact of the crisis on Turnaround & Restructuring - Webinar TMA France | Impact of the crisis on Turnaround & Restructuring With the participation of TMA United Kingdom and TMA ...
Paris Tél : +33 (0)1 53 93 29 34
Arnaud Molinier is a partner in litigation, insurance and insolvency proceedings.
Arnaud Molinier has cross-disciplinary experience in the fields of civil and commercial litigation, professional liability as well as in insurance law.
He supports his clients in pre-litigation, commercial litigation and in enforcement measures. He regularly advises insurance companies in analyzing risks and loss management and in setting up their cover.
He also assists companies in anticipating and solving problems while supporting managers in awareness-raising and risk mitigation, including within the context of liability cases or personal sanctions.
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1998, Arnaud is a member of the AMRAE [Risk Management and Insurance Association] and of the IFPPC [French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings].
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France: individually ranked in Insurance Law
- Chambers Europe: Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 4)
- Legal 500 EMEA:
– Insurance (Tier 3)
– Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (Tier 4)
– Civil liability and financial risk (Excellent)
– Claims and insurance litigation (Excellent)
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent)
– Commercial litigation (Excellent)
– Ground transport claims
– Regulatory assurance / reassurance
- Option Droit & Affaires:
– Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
– Financial litigation, stock exchange, regulatory AMF
– Acquisition litigation
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
- IFLR1000 : Restructuring and insolvency
- Trophées du droit (2022):
– Silver Trophy in Collective Proceedings and Restructuring – Mid Cap
– Silver Trophy in Industrial Risks & Insurance
- Member of the AMRAE [Risk Management and Insurance Association]
- Member of the IFPPC [French institute for practitioners of insolvency proceedings].