Arnaud Molinier is a partner in litigation and in group proceedings and insurance.
Arnaud Molinier has transversal experience in the fields of liability (civil, managers, etc.) as well as in insurance law and class actions. He assists companies in anticipating and solving problems while supporting managers in awareness-raising and risk mitigation, including within the context of liability cases or personal sanctions.
He intervenes regularly to assist insurance companies in analysing risks and loss management and in setting in place their cover.
He supports his clients in pre-litigation and commercial litigation and in enforcement measures.
Admitted to the Bar of Paris in 1998, Arnaud is a member of the IFPPC (French institute for practitioners of class actions) and drew up the Studies devoted to the class actions of the JurisClasseur Lexis 360 Tax.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2020 : individually ranked in the category Insurance Law
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Insurance (Tier 3)
– Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law (Tier 4 )
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Defective goods and claims litigation (3 stars)
– Acquisition litigation
– Financial litigation, stock exchange, regulatory AMF (3 stars)
– Collective proceedings
– Difficulty prevention and debt renegotiation
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Restructuring: Advising mid-cap companies and their shareholders (Excellent 2)
– Civil liability and financial risk
– Regulatory assurance / reassurance
– Commercial litigation