Bertrand Galvez is a partner working in the departments of Tax Law and Mergers & Acquisitions.
For nearly twenty years, Bertrand has been assisting various groups, SME-SMIs and their senior management on fiscal and corporate aspects of their development projects, as well as any daily or exceptional issues.
In Tax Law, Bertrand counsels (reviews of annual results, audits of fiscal risks, monitoring of controls, tax management of restructurings, etc.) and litigates, covering direct and indirect taxation, local and international taxation. Moreover, he also assists senior management with personal taxation issues, both in terms of the French wealth tax (IFI) and inheritance matters.
In M&A, Bertrand assists his clients in purchase transactions, reconciliation, investment and raising funds, particularly in the renewable energy sector.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- IFLR1000 2020: recognized in the category M&A
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars);
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
- International Tax Review 2019: recognized in the category General corporate tax (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Transaction tax (Excellent 1)
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– LBO tax
– Taxation of international groups
– Local tax
– Africa Desk – Tax law