Bertrand Galvez is a partner working in the departments of Tax Law and Mergers & Acquisitions.
For nearly twenty years, Bertrand has been assisting various groups, SME-SMIs and their senior management on fiscal and corporate aspects of their development projects, as well as any daily or exceptional issues.
In Tax Law, Bertrand counsels (reviews of annual results, audits of fiscal risks, monitoring of controls, tax management of restructurings, etc.) and litigates, covering direct and indirect taxation, local and international taxation. Moreover, he also assists senior management with personal taxation issues, both in terms of the French wealth tax (IFI) and inheritance matters.
In M&A, Bertrand assists his clients in purchase transactions, reconciliation, investment and raising funds, particularly in the renewable energy sector.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Tax (Tier 4)
– Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- IFLR1000 2020: Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020:
– Gold Trophy in Renewable Energy Law
– Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars);
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
- ITR World Tax 2019: General corporate tax (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2019:
– Transaction tax (Excellent 1)
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– LBO tax
– Taxation of international groups
– Local tax
– Africa Desk – Tax law