Chloé Thiéblemont is a partner in real estate finance
Chloé Thiéblemont specialises in the field of real estate, particularly in real estate finance. She also assists clients in banking law, in particular within the context of structured or acquisition financings.
She regularly advises banks, insurance companies, funds and institutional investors, French or foreign, on the structuring and financing of their property operations. She also intervenes regularly in cross-border operations. Listed in the leading guides, her clients describe her as being “a great help and very involved” in her cases.
In addition, Chloé is a member of the ‘Cercle Complice des Femmes de l’Immobilier‘ a league of women in real estate.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Décideurs 2020 : recognized in Real estate transactions – financing (Excellent 1)
- Best Lawyers in France 2021: ranked indivdually in Banking and Finance Law
- Chambers Europe 2020:
– ranked individually (Band 3) in Real Estate: Finance
– Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020 :
– ranked individually (Leading Individual) in Real Estate Finance
– Real Estate (Tier 2 )
– Banking and Finance: Transactionnal work (Tier 4)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in
– Banking and Finance (Highly recommended)
– Real estate transactions – financing (Excellent)
- IFLR 1000: ranked in Banking and Finance
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in Banking and tax strategies : Property Operations/ Financing