Cyprien Bès de Berc is counsel specialized in public business law and in particular in the energy sector.
Cyprien Bès de Berc was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2018 and specializes in public business law, particularly in the energy sector.
He assists both private and public operators, French and international, in both advisory and litigation capacities, in complex operations and, in this capacity, is involved in the regulatory, public contracts, environmental authorizations and urban planning aspects of various projects. He is also developing expertise in the mobility sector.
Before starting his career as a lawyer, Cyprien worked for the Conseil d’Etat as a law clerk for two years.
He holds a Master I in Business Law, a Master II in Public Business Law from Paris I University and a degree in Public Affairs from Sciences Po Lille.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe (France):
– Environment (Band 1)
– Projects & Energy : Domestic (Band 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA (France):
– Environment (Tier 1)
– Industry focus: Energy (Tier 3)
– Administrative and public law (Tier 3)
- Le Point: Environment (5 stars)
- Trophées du Droit: gold trophy in Renewable Energy Law (2023)
- Magazine des affaires – Infrastructure Awards:
– Greenfield energy
– Brownfield infrastructure
– Greenfield infrastructure