Denis Chardigny is a partner and co-founder, working in the field of property law.
Denis Chardigny has built his professional career within the firm, devoting himself to property law. He assists and advises investors on their property development operations, assembling all of the necessary contractual documentation with the parties concerned, following up the case file, the legal organisation of the property and dealing with any disputes post-delivery or company claims. He also assists in marketing office buildings, hotels and complexes for rent, drafting and negotiating the related leases.
Denis holds a specialist certificate in property law and is a former Secretary of the Trainee Conference for lawyers at the Court of Appeal of Paris.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2020: Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Construction (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2020: recognized among the best law firms in France in Real Estate
- Décideurs 2019:
– Real Estate Development (Outstanding)
– Construction litigation (Excellent 2)
– Construction contracts (Excellent 2)
- Trophées du Droit 2019:
– silver trophy in Real Estate Development
– special mention in Commercial leases
- Décideurs 2018: Commercial Leases (Excellent 1)