François-Régis Fabre-Falret is a partner in real estate, in particular investment property.
François-Régis Fabre-Falret has extensive expertise in the area of real estate law and in particular in the context of complex transactions for real estate investment on behalf of French and foreign clients.
He is thus active in advising for real estate partnerships, acquisition or disposal of properties, forward sale agreement, acquisition and disposal of companies dealing in real estate, as well as in development/construction transactions (development contracts, project management contracts…).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2023: individually ranked in Real Estate Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022:
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
– Construction (Tier 3)
- Chambers Europe 2022:
– individually ranked (Band 4) in Real Estate
– Real Estate (Band 3)
- Décideurs 2022:
– Real Estate Development (Outstanding)
– Construction Contracts (Excellent)
- Le Point 2022: Real Estate (5 stars)
- Trophées du Droit 2021:
– Gold Trophy in Real Estate operations, transactions and financings
– Silver Trophy in Constrution-Promotion
- Décideurs 2021: Real Estate operations : Investment (Excellent)
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Real Estate