François-Régis Fabre-Falret is a partner in real estate, in particular investment property.
François-Régis Fabre-Falret has extensive expertise in the area of real estate law and in particular in the context of complex transactions for real estate investment on behalf of French and foreign clients.
He is thus active in advising for real estate partnerships, acquisition or disposal of properties, forward sale agreement, acquisition and disposal of companies dealing in real estate, as well as in development/construction transactions (development contracts, project management contracts…).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2022: ranked individually in Real Estate Law
- Trophées du Droit 2021:
– Gold Trophy in Real Estate operations, transactions and financings
– Silver Trophy in Constrution-Promotion
- Chambers Europe 2021:
– ranked individually (Band 4) in Real Estate
– Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2021: Real Estate (5 stars)
- Décideurs 2021: recognized in
– Real Estate Development (Outstanding)
– Real Estate operations : Investment (Excellent)
– Construction Contracts (Excellent 2)
- Trophée du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Real Estate transactions : investment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Construction (Tier 2)
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Real Estate
- Law Trophies 2019 : silver trophee in Property development