François-Régis Fabre-Falret is a partner in real estate, in particular investment property.
François-Régis Fabre-Falret has extensive expertise in the area of real estate law and in particular in the context of complex transactions for real estate investment on behalf of French and foreign clients.
He is thus active in advising for real estate partnerships, acquisition or disposal of properties, forward sale agreement, acquisition and disposal of companies dealing in real estate, as well as in development/construction transactions (development contracts, project management contracts…).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2021: ranked individually in the category Real Estate
- Chambers Europe 2020:
– ranked individually (Band 4) in Real Estate
– Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Construction (Tier 2)
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Trophée du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Real Estate transactions : investment
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Who’s Who Legal 2020: individually recognized in Real Estate
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in
– Real Estate Development (Outstanding)
– Construction Constracts (Excellent 2)
– Real Estate operations : Investment (Excellent)
- Law Trophies 2019 : silver trophee in Property development