Lina Fassi Fihri is a partner working at our Casablanca office.
Lina Fassi-Fihri advises on labour law (negotiation of individual dismissals, transfer of employees and social plans and assistance with expatriation), company law (incorporation of structures, acquisition transactions) and commercial law (distribution contracts, supplier contracts) as well as intellectual property, particularly in data protection.
Lina has a “Data Protection Officer” (DPO) diploma of the University of Technology of Troyes in partnership with PriceWaterHouseCoopers Paris. Thanks to this certification, Me Lina Fassi Fihri now advises companies on their new obligations and assists them in the implementation of data processing systems that comply with both Moroccan and European legal frameworks.
In the same context, she has conducted various interviews published in the media and on LexisNexis.
His clients include multinational companies based in Morocco, listed and unlisted Moroccan companies as well as public agencies.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021 (Morocco):
– Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Tier 2)
– Dispute resolution (Tier 2)
– Employment (Tier 3)
- Chambers Global 2021 (Morocco):
– individually ranked (Band 4) in Corporate-Commercial
– Corporate-Commercial (Band 3)
- Décideurs 2021:
-Africa Desk – International arbitration and litigation
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A
– Africa Desk – TMT
- Magazine des affaires 2021: ranked in the Infrastructure Palmarès: Africa
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020 (Morocco): Banking, finance and capital markets (Tier 2)
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)