Philippe Raybaud is a partner involved in Mergers & Acquisitions – Corporate Law.
Philippe Raybaud, partner of the corporate and M&A department, works in all areas of corporate law, in particular mergers & acquisitions, private equity and securities law.
He advises his clients – major international groups and investment funds – in their acquisitions and sales (listed and non-listed companies), joint-ventures, investments (including PIPEs) and cross-border transactions.
Philippe has been acclaimed for his experience in energy projects (wind, photovoltaic, biomass) and infrastructures, and has developed a solid expertise in the IT (software, IoT, cybersecurity) and healthcare sectors, in which he is also very active.
Philippe is a member and officer of the International Bar Association (IBA).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2020: individually ranked in the categories Corporate law and Mergers & Acquisitions law
- IFLR1000 2020:
– recognized in the category M&A
– individually ranked Highly regarded in the categories M&A and Private equity
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Chambers Europe 2019: individually ranked (Band 6) in the category Corporate/M&A
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 200 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Private Equity – Development capital transactions
– Private Equity – Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions
– Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Africa Desk – Corporate M&A