Philippe Raybaud is a partner involved in Mergers & Acquisitions – Corporate Law.
Philippe Raybaud, partner of the corporate and M&A department, works in all areas of corporate law, in particular mergers & acquisitions, private equity and securities law.
He advises his clients – major international groups and investment funds – in their acquisitions and sales (listed and non-listed companies), joint-ventures, investments (including PIPEs) and cross-border transactions.
Philippe has been acclaimed for his experience in energy projects (wind, photovoltaic, biomass) and infrastructures, and has developed a solid expertise in the IT (software, IoT, cybersecurity) and healthcare sectors, in which he is also very active.
Philippe is a member and officer of the International Bar Association (IBA).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2020: individually ranked in the categories Corporate law and Mergers & Acquisitions law
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in Mergers and acquisitions
- Chambers Europe 2019: individually ranked in the category Corporate/M&A
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars) and Mergers and Acquisitions < 200 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the categories Energy : regulated sectors (Excellent) et M&A –Transactions between 75M€ and 500M€ (Excellent)