Mathieu Selva-Roudon is a partner in tax
Mathieu Selva-Roudon assists companies, their founders and/or managers with every tax aspect of national and cross-border transactions (e.g., tax structuring of merger/acquisitions, taxation issues in connection with the sale or reorganisation of companies, venture and growth capital transactions), and with the taxation of fund flows (e.g., transfer pricing, taxation of intangible assets and innovation).
Mathieu has also developed deep expertise in complex and/or high-stakes tax proceedings (e.g., assisting companies and managers with tax audits, amicable dispute resolution, litigations before the tax judge).
Mathieu is a member of the Institute of Legal and Tax advisors IACF and is listed in the International Tax Review as one of the Tax Controversy Leaders in France.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- World Tax 2020: Highly Regarded Tax Controversy
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- International Tax Review 2019: recognized in the category General corporate tax (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Transaction tax (Excellent 1)
– Tax litigation and readjustment assistance
– Taxation of international groups
- International Tax Review 2018: recognized as Tax Controversy Leader in France