Mathieu Selva-Roudon is a partner in tax
Mathieu Selva-Roudon assists companies, their founders and/or managers with every tax aspect of national and cross-border transactions (e.g., tax structuring of merger/acquisitions, taxation issues in connection with the sale or reorganisation of companies, venture and growth capital transactions), and with the taxation of fund flows (e.g., transfer pricing, taxation of intangible assets and innovation).
Mathieu has also developed deep expertise in complex and/or high-stakes tax proceedings (e.g., assisting companies and managers with tax audits, amicable dispute resolution, litigations before the tax judge).
He is listed in the International Tax Review as one of the Tax Controversy Leaders in France.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Tax (Tier 4)
- World Tax 2020: individually ranked (Highly Regarded) in Tax Controversy
- Le Point 2020: recognized among the best law firms in France in Tax
- ITR World Tax 2019: General corporate tax (Tier 2)
- Décideurs 2019:
– Transaction tax (Excellent 1)
– Tax litigation and readjustment assistance
– Taxation of international groups
- International Tax Review 2018: individually ranked Tax Controversy Leader in France