LPA-CGR avocats advised Primonial Preim on the acquisition of Cœur Défense with Amundi Immobilier and Crédit Agricole Assurances
François-Régis Fabre-FalretPhilippe Raybaud PartnerParis
Philippe RaybaudAmandine Joulie CounselParis
LPA-CGR avocats advised Primonial Preim on the acquisition of Cœur Défense with Amundi Immobilier and Crédit Agricole Assurances.
Amundi Immobilier, Crédit Agricole Assurances and Primonial REIM have finalised, on the 30th October 2017, the acquisition of 100% of the securities of HOLD (Heart Of La Défense), a company holding the largest office complex in Europe: Coeur Défense, with an entity affiliated to Lone Star Real Estate Fund III.
This property complex, located in La Défense (Paris), totals more than 159,000 square metres of office space.
This emblematic transaction constitutes the most important acquisition of the French market in 2017. The asset is fully leased and enjoys excellent benefits in Europe’s premier business district.
- The law firm LPA-CGR avocats advised Primonial REIM throughout the partnership negotiation, with a team led by Philippe Raybaud and François-Régis Fabre-Falret, both partners and Amandine Joulié, associate.
- Amundi, leader of the operation, was advised by White & Case with Franck Peter, partner, assisted by Elisabeth Sandret-Renard, Florian Martin, Louise Duvernois, Henri Bousseau and Anne Sauvebois-Brunet (associates). Orion Berg, counsel, and Charlotte Noury intervened on competition law aspects.
- White & Case also advised Amundi Immobilier on the debt’s refinancing with Raphaël Richard, partner, Julien Chameyrat, counsel, Céline Oréal, Anne-Lise Derouet, associates.
- Fidal intervened on tax aspects with Jean-Etienne Chatelon, partner, et Florence Maire, associate.
- De Pardieu Brocas Maffei advised Lone Star with Emmanuel Fatôme, partner, Neslihan Gabriel-Denizkurdu, counsel, Victoria Mikolajczyk, Adam Haddad, Anne-Charlotte d’Hotelans and Mathieu Guerin, associates, on real estate aspects and Nicolas Favre, partner, Sébastien Sayn-Urpar and Yann Fouquet-Michel on corporate.
- Franklin intervened in tax with Christine Daric, partner.