Japan Desk organized a conference on France’s Labour Law reforms in cooperation with the CCIJF
Our Paris office’s Japan Desk organized a Conference on France’s Labour Law reforms, in cooperation with the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in France.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
8:30 – 9:00 Welcome coffee
9:00 – 10:30 Conference
Venue : LPA-CGR avocats
136, avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)1 53 93 30 00
The Conference was given in English and Japanese languages.
Theme : France’s Labor Law Reforms
- Objectives of the Labour Law reform in France
- Fixed-term employment contract / indefinite-term contract: new flexibilities
- Motivation and compensatory scale: securisation of the dismissal
- Economic lay-off (appreciation of the scope, reclassification, volunteer departure plans): simplification of procedure
- The social economic committee („comité social économique“): a single body of representation of the employees
- Collective negotiation (pre-eminence of the agreement at the company level „accord d’entreprise“, majority agreement, function of the branch „branche“, negotiation without a union delegate „délégué syndical“): new opportunities