Arnaud Depierrefeu is partner in the Dubai office and head of the Middle East Desk in Paris
Arnaud Depierrefeu specializes in the Middle East region, with a particular focus on the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar where he was based and practiced for 10 years.
With more than 20 years of private practice, Arnaud specializes in corporate structuring (establishing, transforming and liquidating legal entities, negotiating joint-venture agreements) and in projects development in emerging markets in particular in the energy, infrastructure, construction and defence sectors.
He also heads the Middle East Desk in Paris set up to support the firm’s French clients in the development of their activities in the Middle East but also Middle Eastern clients in their projects in France.
Before joining LPA-CGR avocats, Arnaud was a partner of Simmons & Simmons based in Doha and a member of the Energy & Infrastructure Projects team. Previously, he worked at Gide (in France and China) and then at UGGC law firm (in China and Qatar).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Global 2020 (Qatar):
– individually ranked (Band 2) in Projects & Energy
– individually ranked (Band 3) in Corporate / Commercial
- IFLR1000 2020 (United Arab Emirates) :
– individually ranked (Highly regarded) in M&A
– individually ranked (Highly regarded) in Project development
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)