Frédéric Bailly is a partner involved in Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law.
Frédéric has nearly 30 years’ experience in the M&A transactions for a clientele of investment funds and industrial companies in France and abroad. He is also highly skilled in the reorganisation of groups as well as in complex real estate transactions.
With several multinational companies, mid-cap businesses and investment funds among his clients, Frédéric Bailly offers pragmatic and adapted solutions. He is primarily active in the industry, technology and real estate sectors.
Frédéric also spent 10 years at Salans where he became a partner. He was then a partner at Fidal and Winston & Strawn. He also served as legal and financial director of an investment company and a technical consultancy in Paris.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2020: individually ranked in the categories Corporate law and Mergers & Acquisitions law
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 200 M€ (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the categories:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent)
– Africa Desk-Corporate M&A
– Africa – Best law firms in TMT
– Africa – Project Finance