Frédéric Bailly is a partner involved in Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law.
Frédéric has nearly 30 years’ experience in the M&A transactions for a clientele of investment funds and industrial companies in France and abroad. He is also highly skilled in the reorganisation of groups as well as in complex real estate transactions.
With several multinational companies, mid-cap businesses and investment funds among his clients, Frédéric Bailly offers pragmatic and adapted solutions. He is primarily active in the industry, technology and real estate sectors.
Frédéric also spent 10 years at Salans where he became a partner. He was then a partner at Fidal and Winston & Strawn. He also served as legal and financial director of an investment company and a technical consultancy in Paris.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021:
– Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
- Best Lawyers in France 2022: individually ranked in :
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Corporate Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021:
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
– Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- Le point 2021 : Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
- Décideurs 2021 :
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 1)
– Africa Desk – Project financing
– Africa Desk – Corporate M&A
– Africa Desk – TMT
- Magazine des affaires 2021: ranked in the Infrastructure Palmarès: Africa
- IFLR1000 2020: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap