Pierre-François Racine is Of Counsel, practicing in taxation and in energy law.
Pierre-François Racine intervenes in taxation, energy law, as well as in environmental law. Former member of the French Council of State (1974-2014), he was a reporting judge in tax disputes, chairing the finances section.
He was one of the co-authors of major decisions in case law on taxation. Meanwhile, he chaired the dispute resolution and sanctions committee of the Energy Regulation Commission (CRE) from 2007 to 2013).
He has also taught Tax Law as an associate professor at the University of Paris Dauphine for many years.
Currently, he chairs the Higher Council for literary and artistic property at the Ministry of Culture, and the National Committee of Experts for the Director General of public finances.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2020: Environment (Band 1)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Environment among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2020:
– Regulatory (Oustanding 2)
– Environment Litigation (Excellent)
- Trophées du droit 2019: Gold trophy in Environment