- Fusionen und Übernahmen sowie Gesellschaftsrecht
Raphaël Chantelot is a partner focusing on M&A transactions and joint ventures.
Raphael Chantelot is admitted to the Paris Bar and to the New York Bar, with more than fifteen years of experience in the fields of corporate transactions and international business law. Before joining the firm as a partner in 2011, Raphael spent five years in Shanghai working for French firm Gide and, before that, five years in the corporate and M&A department of the Paris office of US firm Cleary Gottlieb.
Based in the corporate and M&A department in Paris, Raphael advises French and Foreign clients on corporate and financial matters, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, project finance and capital market transactions, in deals involving listed and unlisted companies, in Europe and in Asia.
Raphael received an LL.M. degree from Georgetown University (Washington DC), a master in business law from the Sorbonne University, and he graduated from the Paris Institute for Political Studies (Sciences-Po).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- IFLR1000 2020: Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020:
– Gold Trophy in Renewable Energy Law
– Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- Option Droit & Affaires 2019:
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Mergers and Acquisitions < 300 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
- Décideurs 2019:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A