Stéphane Erard is a partner involved in company law and mergers & acquisitions
Stéphane Erard assists French and foreign small and mid cap companies in their build-up transactions, development, commercial partnership and restructuring operations.
He advises corporate and private equity players in connection with capital development transactions of fund raising and equity capital operations.
Stéphane also helps companies and managers with corporate governance issues.
He regularly assists industrial players, in particularly in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector and in the digital industry. Stéphane also handles corporate matters linked to real estate investments and promotion transactions and on behalf of insurance companies. He regularly advises clients operating in the luxury sector.
As an ESSEC business school graduate, Stéphane is a member of professional associations of Essec Alumni.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 5)
- IFLR1000 2020: Mergers and acquisitions
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Mergers & Acquisitions Mid to Large-Cap
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020:
– Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
- Décideurs 2019:
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 2)
– Private Equity: Development capital transactions
– Private Equity: Lower mid & small-cap LBO transactions