All the news

Press release Februrary 3rd, 2017

LPA-CGR avocats advised H2air in connection with the investment of Demeter 4 INFRA in Les Eoliennes du Coquelicot 2, an onshore wind farm completed by H2air group and located in Miraumont (Somme region) in France.

H2air has sold 49% of the project company to the fund Demeter 4 INFRA, managed by Demeter Partners, and retains the remaining 51% ownership. The wind farm is also financed through convertible bonds subscribed by Demeter 4 INFRA and a long-term bank facility provided by Landesbank Banden-Württemberg at the time of the construction.

Totaling an installed capacity of 18.4 MW, the Miraumont wind farm was developed, built and commissioned in January 2016 by H2air group, which is also in charge of the operation and the management of the wind farm.

After this transaction, Demeter 4 INFRA has completed 6 investments in energy efficiency and renewable energy projects and wishes to renew in the near future the partnership with H2air, which has an important pipeline of projects under development.

Founded in 2008 in Amiens, H2air develops, builds and operate onshore wind farms in France.

The team of LPA-CGR avocats that assisted H2air was composed of Philippe Raybaud (partner) and Marie Hostiou (counsel).

Demeter Partners was advised by BCTG Avocats with Paul-Henri Dubois.