Fabrice Cassin is a public law partner, involved in the energy sector for twenty years
A specialist in public law, Fabrice deals with environmental law, public contracts, urban planning, administrative litigation and complex operations matters.
Involved in the renewable energies sector for more than twenty years, Fabrice is recognized as an expert in energy law. He assists his clients – major private operators – in the implementation of energy projects (competitive tenders, administrative authorizations, land acquisition and environmental audit), both in France and abroad. He is more specifically involved in land-based and off-shore wind farm projects as well as hydroelectric, photovoltaic and biomass projects.
A member of the board of directors of France Energie Eolienne (French association dedicated to the wind energy sector), Fabrice chairs their Laws and Regulations Commission, contributing to the energy law evolution.
With a doctorate in law, Fabrice Cassin also lectures in Public Law at the University of Paris Est.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2021: ranked individually in Energy Law
- Law trophies 2020 : gold trophy in the category Renewable Energy Law
- Best Lawyers in France 2020: ranked individually as “Best lawyer of the year” in Energy Law
- Chambers Europe 2020:
– ranked individually (Band 2) in Projects & Energy : Domestic
– Environment (Band 1)
– Projects & Energy : Domestic (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– ranked individually (Leading Individual) in Energy regulatory and public law
– Environment (Tier 1)
– Energy (Tier 2)
– Administrative and public law (Tier 3)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Environment among the best law firms in France
- Chambers Europe 2019:
– ranked individually (Band 4) in Environment
– Environment (Band 1)
– Public Law (Band 4)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019:
– ranked individually (Leading Individual) in Administrative and public law
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy in Environment
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in
– Renewable energies, Environment, classified installations, sites and polluted soils, industrial waste grounds (Outstanding)
– Waste, Water act, Public domain, Regulatory, Litigation (Excellent)
– Africa Desk – Natural resources and renewable energies