Karine Bézille is a partner specialised in labor and social security law.
Karine Bézille advises French and foreign companies and their management on all aspects of labour law. In particular, she intervenes in restructuring operations, economic redundancies and transfers of business, regularly lending her support to the M&A teams.
She also assists her clients in the day-to-day HR management and collective relationships.
Experienced litigation lawyer, in particular in the fields of mental health in the workplace (management of work accidents/illness, moral harassment and burn-out), she also advises on the prevention of criminal liability for companies and their top managers.
Karine counsels companies in the sectors of industry, real property, banks and insurance, technology and the media. She leads training sessions and teaches at the Master’s level at the University of Paris (Paris X). She has co-authored two works on psycho-social risks and staff secondments and and service provisions.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers in France 2023: individually ranked in Labour and Employment Law
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Employment (Tier 3)
- Chambers Europe 2022: Employment (Band 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2022: Employment protection plan and related collective litigation (3 stars)
- Décideurs 2021:
– Social management of M&As and social audits (Excellent 2)
– Collective bargaining and social relations (Excellent 3)
– Additional social protection
– Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
– High-risk individual litigation
– Mobility and expatriation
– Representation of senior executives
- Trophées du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Collective bargaining