Anne Delorme is of-counsel in Environmental Law
Anne is a lawyer registered at the Paris Bar since 2016 and intervenes on various issues related to regulated facilities, technological risk, soil pollution, air quality, waste and chemicals.
After graduating as an engineer, she became a civil servant for the Ministry of Ecology, first, as an Inspector of Regulated Facilities and subsequently as an adviser, thus handling administrative cases and participating in the elaboration of the regulation regarding industrial emissions.
With this background, Anne offers an extra value added on technical issues and also contributes to smooth and efficient relationships with the authorities and public bodies.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2020: Environment (Band 1)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– ranked individually (Rising Satrs) in Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Le Point 2020: recognized in Environment among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2020: recognized in classified installations, sites and polluted soils, and industrial waste grounds (Outstanding)
- Law Trophies 2019 : gold trophee in Environment