Anne Delorme is Of Counsel in Environmental Law
Anne is a lawyer registered at the Paris Bar since 2016 and intervenes on various issues related to regulated facilities, technological risk, soil pollution, air quality, waste and chemicals.
After graduating as an engineer, she became a civil servant for the Ministry of Ecology, first, as an Inspector of Regulated Facilities and subsequently as an adviser, thus handling administrative cases and participating in the elaboration of the regulation regarding industrial emissions.
With this background, Anne offers an extra value added on technical issues and also contributes to smooth and efficient relationships with the authorities and public bodies.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA:
– individually ranked (Rising Star) in Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Chambers Europe: Environment (Band 1)
– Classified installations for environmental protection, polluted sites and soil, industrial wastelands (Leading)
– Environmental litigation (Leading)
– Waste management law (Leading)
– Water and sanitation law (Excellent)
- Le Point 2022: Environment (5 stars)
- Law Trophies 2019: Gold trophy in Environment