Martine Blanck-Dap is a partner working in the field of estate, inheritance and inheritance tax law.
Martine Blanck-Dap intervenes within the context of the structuring and transmission of private and professional inheritance and deals with the legal, fiscal and international aspects of inheritance and private individuals. In particular, she assists French or international family groups, managers, private banks and certain institutions in managing their artistic heritage.
She is a founding member of the scientific committee for the French foundation for inheritance law (University ‚Paris Dauphine‘) and a member of the ‚Art et Droit‘ (Art and Law) association. Martine regularly contributes articles on these themes to professional journals.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the categories:
– Wealth management – Wealth tax (Excellent 2)
– Tax law – Wealth tax (Excellent 2)
– Commercial litigation
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in the category Tax litigation and readjustment assistance