Martine Blanck-Dap is a partner working in the field of estate, inheritance and inheritance tax law.
Martine Blanck-Dap intervenes within the context of the structuring and transmission of private and professional inheritance and deals with the legal, fiscal and international aspects of inheritance and private individuals. In particular, she assists French or international family groups, managers, private banks and certain institutions in managing their artistic heritage.
She is a founding member of the scientific committee for the French foundation for inheritance law (University ‘Paris Dauphine’) and a member of the ‘Art et Droit’ (Art and Law) association. Martine regularly contributes articles on these themes to professional journals.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2021: Tax (Tier 3)
- Le point 2021 : Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
- Chambers Europe 2021: Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 4)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021: Acquisition litigation
- Décideurs 2021:
– Wealth management – Wealth tax (Excellent 1)
– Wealth tax: regulation and litigation
– Commercial litigation
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (Tier 4)
- Décideurs 2020: Tax law – Taxation of associations and non-profit organizations (Excellent 1)
- Le Point 2020: recognized among the best law firms in France in Tax
- Member of the CREFE (Centre for Entrepreneurship & Family Enterprise)