Martine Blanck-Dap is a partner working in the field of estate, inheritance and inheritance tax law.
Martine Blanck-Dap intervenes within the context of the structuring and transmission of private and professional inheritance and deals with the legal, fiscal and international aspects of inheritance and private individuals. In particular, she assists French or international family groups, managers, private banks and certain institutions in managing their artistic heritage.
She is a founding member of the scientific committee for the French foundation for inheritance law (University ‘Paris Dauphine’) and a member of the ‘Art et Droit’ (Art and Law) association. Martine regularly contributes articles on these themes to professional journals.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Tax (Tier 4)
– Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (Tier 4)
- Chambers Europe 2020: Dispute Resolution: Litigation (Band 4)
- Décideurs 2020: Commercial litigation
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020: Acquisition litigation
- Le Point 2020: recognized among the best law firms in France in Tax
- Décideurs 2019:
– Wealth management – Wealth tax (Excellent 2)
– Wealth tax: regulation and litigation – Tax litigation and readjustment assistance
- Member of the CREFE (Centre for Entrepreneurship & Family Enterprise)