Prudence Cadio is a partner specialized in Computer Law, protection of Personal Data, Internet Law and Intellectual Property.
Prudence has developed a strong expertise in the audit of processing of personal data, the implementation of EU General Data Protection Regulation as well as in the drafting and negotiation of information technology-related contracts. She has also developed a specific expertise both in Trademark Law and in Copyright.
She advises French and Foreign clients, including IT services companies, companies in the digital, luxury, banking, industry sectors and represents them before civil courts in infringement and unfair competition litigations.
She is specialized in Information Technology Law and holds a Master degree in Business Law from the University Paris II Pantheon Assas.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022 :
– Industry focus : IT and Internet (Tier 2)
– Intellectual Property: Copyright (Tier 3)
– Intellectual property: trade marks and designs (Tier 4)
– Next Generation Partner dans Industry focus : IT and Internet
- Décideurs 2022:
– Technologies, internet & telecommunications: IT, software & digital projects
– Technologies, internet & telecommunications: Internet
– Technologies, internet & telecommunications: Data protection law
– Intellectual property: Brands, designs, and models
– Intellectual property: Management of trademark, design and model portfolios
– Africa Desk – TMT
- Member of the International Technology Law Association (AFDIT)
- Member of the French Correspondents Protection of Personal Data (AFCDP)
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)