Ran Hu is a partner in the Corporate/M&A department
Ran Hu has a broad corporate practice with particular expertise in cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Ran is a member of the Paris Bar and holds the certificate of aptitude for the legal profession of the People’s Republic of China. She assists mainly Chinese clients with their projects in France and Africa, and French clients with their projects in China.
She has also developed significant expertise in technology transfer between France and China.
Ran is a graduate of Shanghai University (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Law) and of the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master 2 in Business Law, Master 2 in Private Law specializing in Industrial Property and Master 2 in Real Estate and Construction Law).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2022: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2022: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 4)
- Le point 2022 : Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2021:
– Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
- Décideurs 2021: Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent 1)
- IFLR1000 2021 : Mergers and acquisitions