China Outbound Investment Guide | France takes the lead as the key jurisdiction for foreign investments in Europe - China Outbound Investment Guide | France takes the lead as the key jurisdiction for foreign investments in Europe Europe is the ... IFLR – China outbound Report | France maintains its role as a key jurisdiction for foreign investments in Europe - 9 June 2022 IFLR – China outbound Report | France maintains its role as a key jurisdiction for foreign investments in Europe Europe ...
Recent trends in Chinese foreign investment rules, and their impact on M&A transactions - In March 2019, the National People's Congress (NPC) adopted the new Foreign Investment Law, which aims at replacing by early 2020 the ...
LPA-CGR avocats appoints 3 new Partners - 8 January 2021 LPA-CGR avocats appoints 3 new Partners LPA-CGR avocats is pleased to announce the appointment of Ran Hu (M&A/China Desk), Stephan ...
Paris Bar and PRC qualified lawyer
French, English, Chinese
Paris Tél : +33 (0)1 53 93 29 60
Ran Hu is a partner in the Corporate/M&A department
Ran Hu has a broad corporate practice with particular expertise in cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Ran is a member of the Paris Bar and holds the certificate of aptitude for the legal profession of the People’s Republic of China. She assists mainly Chinese clients with their projects in France and Africa, and French clients with their projects in China.
She has also developed significant expertise in technology transfer between France and China.
Ran is a graduate of Shanghai University (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Law) and of the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master 2 in Business Law, Master 2 in Private Law specializing in Industrial Property and Master 2 in Real Estate and Construction Law).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 2)
- Legal 500 EMEA: Mergers and acquisitions (Tier 4)
- Le point: Commercial, business and competition law (4 stars)
- IFLR1000: Mergers and acquisitions
- Option Droit & Affaires:
– Mergers and Acquisitions > 200 M€ (3 stars)
– Capital development & LBO < 50 M€
– Capital innovation
– LBO – Advising management teams
– Mergers & acquisitions: Transactions between €75 & €500 million (Excellent)
– Africa Desk – Natural ressources and renewable energies
– Africa Desk – Corporate / M&A (Excellent)
- Trophées du droit 2023: Gold trophy in the category Renewable Energy Law and Africa desk: Energy and Infrastructure