Sandra Fernandes is a partner working in Real Estate Taxation.
Sandra Fernandes works on Real Estate Taxation for all kinds of assets (offices, retails, logistics, retirement homes…). She advises French and foreign investors in the context of their acquisitions/sales of companies, assets and real estate portfolios, as well as in the structuring of specific investment vehicles, regulated (OPCI, SIIC, SCPI) or not.
She also counsels clients in their restructuring and externalisation transactions for inheritance of property as well as in the daily tax management of their investments: review of business plans, review of tax return forms, assistance in the context of fiscal controls, etc.
She regularly contributes articles to Opérations Immobilières. She is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris and holder of a DESS-DJCE from the University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- Legal 500 Paris 2019: recognized in the category Tax (Tier 4)
- International Tax Review 2019: recognized in the category General corporate tax (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2019: recognized in the category Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the category Real estate tax (Excellent 1)