Sandra Fernandes is a partner working in Real Estate Taxation.
Sandra Fernandes works on Real Estate Taxation for all kinds of assets (offices, retails, logistics, retirement homes…). She advises French and foreign investors in the context of their acquisitions/sales of companies, assets and real estate portfolios, as well as in the structuring of specific investment vehicles, regulated (OPCI, SIIC, SCPI) or not.
She also counsels clients in their restructuring and externalisation transactions for inheritance of property as well as in the daily tax management of their investments: review of business plans, review of tax return forms, assistance in the context of fiscal controls, etc.
She regularly contributes articles to Opérations Immobilières. She is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris and holder of a DESS-DJCE from the University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Best Lawyers 2021: individually ranked in Real Estate Law
- Chambers Europe 2020: Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020:
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
– Tax (Tier 4)
- Le Point 2020: recognized among the best law firms in France in
– Real Estate
- Décideurs 2020: Real estate tax (Excellent 1)
- Option Droit & Affaires 2020 : Transactional Tax
- ITR World Tax 2019:
– Real estate tax (Tier 2)
– General corporate tax (Tier 2)