- Real estate
Sandra Fernandes is a partner working in Real Estate Taxation.
Sandra Fernandes works on Real Estate Taxation for all kinds of assets (offices, retails, logistics, retirement homes…). She advises French and foreign investors in the context of their acquisitions/sales of companies, assets and real estate portfolios, as well as in the structuring of specific investment vehicles, regulated (OPCI, SIIC, SCPI) or not.
She also counsels clients in their restructuring and externalisation transactions for inheritance of property as well as in the daily tax management of their investments: review of business plans, review of tax return forms, assistance in the context of fiscal controls, etc.
Sandra regularly contributes articles to Opérations Immobilières. She is also a member of the real estate tax commission of the Institute of Tax Lawyers (IACF).
She is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris and holder of a DESS-DJCE from the University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe :
– individually ranked (Band 3) in Real Estate and Tax
– Real Estate (Band 3)
- Legal 500 EMEA:
– individually ranked in Property Tax (Leading individuals)
– Real Estate (Tier 2)
– Tax (Tier 4)
- Best Lawyers: individually ranked in Real Estate Law
- ITR World Tax:
– individually ranked (Highly Regarded)
– Real estate tax (Tier 2)
– General corporate tax (Tier 2)
– Transactional tax (Tier 2)
– Real Estate tax (Excellent)
– Transaction tax (Excellent)
– Local tax
- Le Point: Real Estate (5 stars)
- Option Droit & Affaires: Transactional Tax
- Trophées du Droit (2021): Gold Trophy in Real Estate operations, transactions and financings