Vincent Sol is Of Counsel and has been practicing in environmental law for more than 30 years.
Vincent Sol advises major industrial and property businesses on French and EU environmental regulation and on the environmental aspects of sales or acquisitions.
He has worked on more than 1,000 polluted sites, implementing redevelopment or crisis management strategies while participating in some landmark cases.
For almost twenty years, Vincent has been a member of the Higher Council for Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT), which advises the Minister of the ecology on the development of the legislative and regulatory texts regarding the environment. He has also chaired the Working Group on Polluted Sites, placed under the aegis of the Higher Council for Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT).
AWARD & NOMINATIONS
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy in the category Environment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: ranked individually (individual leading) in the category Environment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019: recognized in the category Environment (Tier 1)
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in the category classified installations (Excellent), water law (Excellent), waste law (Excellent 1) and environment litigation (Excellent)
- Chambers Europe 2017: ranked indivually (Band 1) in the category Environment