Vincent Sol is Of Counsel and has been practicing in environmental law for more than 30 years.
Vincent Sol advises major industrial and property businesses on French and EU environmental regulation and on the environmental aspects of sales or acquisitions.
He has worked on more than 1,000 polluted sites, implementing redevelopment or crisis management strategies while participating in some landmark cases.
For almost twenty years, Vincent has been a member of the Higher Council for Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT), which advises the Minister of the ecology on the development of the legislative and regulatory texts regarding the environment. He has also chaired the Working Group on Polluted Sites, placed under the aegis of the Higher Council for Prevention of Technological Risks (CSPRT).
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Legal 500 EMEA:
– individually ranked (Hall of Fame) in Environment
– Environment (Tier 1)
- Chambers Europe: Environment (Band 1)
- Best Lawyers in France: individually ranked in Environmental Law
– Classified installations for environmental protection, polluted sited (Leading)
– Waste management law (Leading)
– Environmental litigation (Leading)
– Water and sanitation law (Excellent)
- Le Point 2022: Environment (5 stars)
- Law trophies 2019: gold trophy in Environment
- Chambers Europe 2017: indivually ranked (Band 1) in the category Environment