Florence Defradas is a partner and advises clients on real estate and hotels transactions.
Florence Defradas regularly advises private companies and financial institutions on corporate transactions and mergers and acquisitions, as well as the legal structuring of investment funds.
She regularly advises on real estate operations, including the sale or acquisition of real estate companies, as well as the sale and lease back of real estate assets.
She also has particular experience in negotiating hotel management agreements for investors or operators and in complex hotels transactions.
Florence is author of several articles in its domain, such as “Le contrat de management hôtelier : un contrat de plus en plus innovant et sophistiqué”, Dalloz AJ Contrat, January 2017; « Le contrat de management hôtelier : les points clés d’une bonne négociation » Juristourisme, May 2012, « Les principales caractéristiques des contrats de management hôtelier » Dalloz Tourisme & Droit, November 2009.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- Chambers Europe 2020: Real Estate (Band 3)
- Trophée du droit 2020: Silver Trophy in Real Estate transactions : investment
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020: Real Estate (Tier 2)
- Le Point 2019: recognized in Real Estate among the best law firms in France
- Décideurs 2019: recognized in Property transactions/investment (Excellent)
- Décideurs 2018: recognized in
– Real Estate Sale Litigation (Oustanding)
- Who is Who Legal France 2017:
– ranked individually in Real Estate
– Real Estate operations structuring – Investment(Excellent)